NICHE Catering is thrilled to take part in creating unforgettable events at the coolest new venue in Hamilton – The Cotton Factory, a 1900-era former cotton textile factory. To help spread the word about this exhilarating hidden gem, here’s some information to discover why this venue would be ideal for your next upcoming special or corporate event.
This charming industrial space – located on the 3rd Floor Mill – is Hamilton’s most unique special event venues yet!
Guests will be impressed by its stunning characteristics including, 16 feet high ceilings, wooden beams and its large-scale factory windows to name a few!
The 10,000 square feet original factory floor space can accommodate almost any event including: weddings, fundraisers, corporate events, meetings, receptions, multidisciplinary performances, as well as art and trade shows.
- The most versatile event space in Hamilton
- In the heart of lower Hamilton, The Cotton Factory is just minutes away from the downtown core.
- The complex of buildings that remain at The Cotton Factory form one of the most complete historic textile mill complexes remaining in the country.
- The architectural style of its tower suggests a gothic influence and it was designed to compete with other architects of the day.
- Home to 60 tenants in the arts and creative industries
- Areas of the building have also been used for a wide variety of television and movie productions television and movie productions
- Guests have free access to the back parking lot on The Cotton Factory property.